8 participating teams, flexible round robin format, cash prizes, stay up to date on Javelin!
This tournament is now closed! The tournament had spots available for 8 teams; each team had a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 8 players, and must have a minimum of 2 men and 2 women on the court at all times. The team captain was responsible for securing a spot for their team and distributing the cost among the players.
Price per Team: $350
The tournament was organized in a round-robin format, with each game being played to 25 points.
The flow of the tournament was follows:
🏐 6 games max, 4 games minimum
Round robin (Group stage)
😄 Two pools of 4 teams (3 games, playing against the teams in your pool)
🚩 Playoffs (quarterfinal)
⭐ Playoffs (semi)
🏆 Playoffs (finals)
The top three teams were awarded cash prizes at the end of the tournament.
The top 3 performing teams were awarded the following:
🥇 First Place: $375 + Championship Shirts
🥈 Second Place: $225
🥉 Third Place: $150
* No professional players are allowed. If you're unsure if this is you, please message us.
* All regular indoor-volleyball rules are in effect unless otherwise stated.
* All teams must have at least 2 men and 2 women on the court at all times.
* All attending players must be 18+.
* Nets will be set to co-ed height.
* No back court hitting.
* Games to 25, win by 2, with a hard cap at 30.
* Rally scoring will be used.
* A team will forfeit if they cannot field at least 4 players (2 men and 2 women) within 5 minutes after the game’s start time.
* Teams are allowed a maximum of 8 players. Substitutions will be allowed at all times during the games, so long as the ball is not in play.
* Referees may elect to replay a point if they could not see or were obstructed during play.
* Net touches are not allowed, however, hair touches are fine.
* A player may not touch the ground beyond the center line on their opponent's side of the court.
* If a ball hits the ceiling but stays on the same side of the court, it is considered playable. However, if a ball hits the ceiling and then crosses over the net onto the opponent’s side of the court, it is considered a dead ball, and a point is awarded.
* Games are played for a maximum of 35 minutes. If games hit the time cap, they will be decided by which team has the higher score or, if the score is tied, a final rally will be played and the winner will be who scores the next point.